Dr. Lewis Levy Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Lewis Levy?

Was ok..,

Posted on September 21st, 2017

Appointment was with Dr. Levy but instead was made to see the PA. Went through the basics and was made to wait 30 minutes before the doctor finally came in after waiting 50 minutes to get in. Doctor spent 5 minutes and that was it. Medicine has become a sad state in this country,. It's no wonder why people have less respect and confidence in the medical community.

Posted on October 27th, 2016

I have several medical problems and have had many doctors. Dr. Levy I would definitely recommend. I will not say that about many doctors. I have been going to him for many years and he has my condition under control. Thank you Dr. Levy

Unprofessional doctor

Posted on August 18th, 2013

I found this doctor to be unprofessional. I walked out of his office more ignorant than when I went in. He did not answer any of my questions, instead he hedged and avoided my questions and spoke only of what he thought I could understand or wanted me to accept. He would not show me any of my MRI results because, as he put it, I "would not understand them!". He prescribed medication not relevant to my condition. All he did was make stupid jokes expecting me to laugh. He did not educate me in the least as ALL my other doctors have done. I may not be a technician but I do know what a bulging disc is and what it looks like when pressed agaiinst the nerve. He felt I would not understand it. I walked out of his office literally in a mental cloud. I will never go back to him again. I believe this doctor is an idiot.

Life saver

Posted on March 23rd, 2013

What an amazing doctor. For over a year I have been shuffled from specialist to specialist trying to find an answer to why I, a healthy and active female, suddenly started having pain and weakness to the point where I now need a cane at the age of 38... Someone finally sent me to Dr. Levy... He saw me the next day and squeezed all of my testing into one week. He's fighting the needed fight with my insurance for the testing and isn't sitting on his hands or taking his time. Finally someone besides me senses the urgency. I'm going to give this man a giant hug once he figures out my diagnosis. He truly does care. I'm not just an insurance check or a copy to this man. He truly loves his profession and its very obvious. I'd trust him with the lives of my children.

TOPS

Posted on March 10th, 2010

Excellent. kind, caring, listens attentively. Not rushed. Answers all questions. Thorough. Goes the extra mile.Returns all phone calls promptly. Gentleman---true caring professional & friend!

Posted on September 5th, 2017