Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lewis S Anreder
Dr. Lewis S Anreder, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Quogue, NY, with another office in Quogue, NY. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Lewis S Anreder has 2 locations
PO Box 1555
Quogue, NY 11959
Book Online Now
Dr. Lewis S Anreder has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Lewis S Anreder has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Holistic Health
Dr. Lewis S Anreder is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Turn Around And Leave
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lewis S Anreder - Posted on March 20th, 2014
my appointment was scheduled to be at 12:30 pm. I was not called to come to the back room until 2:00 pm. I waiting in that room until 3:15. When he finally showed up he asked what was happening and i told him the symptoms of my auto immune disease, which is attacks my thyroid. I told him my extreme fatigue was interfering with my life. he the told me that being tired has nothing to do with my thyroid (if you have thyroid problems you understand how wrong this is). he talked over me. told me that i had "emotional hysteria" because i was getting annoyed about how wrong he was. and that my muscle pain was from an sexually transmitted disease... that i don't even have. he is completely sexist and told me everything was in my head. i had to correct him numerous times on things about my disease that all doctors should know. he finally settled on the fact that he didn't know if i had a thyroid problem even though his own lab found the antibodies in my blood. i am leaving this practice before he me.
He takes time with you.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lewis S Anreder - Posted on July 25th, 2013
He seems to be a caring and considering doctor. He does take time with you, so I never felt rushed by him. His PA is ok. His nurse is always running around, and seems like she has way too mich to do. Felt rushed when with her. The lady at the front desk seemed quite abrupt, and was rude to me in more than one occasion. There is almost always a long wait to see him, but that is mostly because of how he takes his time.
35 Years Experience
Universidad Del Noreste
Graduated in 1983
Jackson Health System
Dr. Lewis S Anreder Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lewis S Anreder is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Quogue, NY.