Dr. Lewis Brodsky Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Lewis Brodsky?

Avery good docter.

don't trust this doctor

Dr Brodsky was my psychiatrist in Michigan for a few years, then after I was totally dependent on him, he pulled the rug out from under me when he informed me that he was moving to Florida the next wee k

terrible dr., terrible wait times, etc. etc. Note: This Dr. told me they were in network and only charged me the $50. A year later, the are trying to take me to collections claiming they are out of network and never told me they were in network. BEWARE!!!

The unscrupulous self-projecting psychiatrist

This man is a Bipolar patient himself, and loves to diagnose it in other people. He nearly ruined my life, starting at age 14! He drugged me, and told me I would never amount to anything because I was so sick. He even wrote me a doctor's note to drop out of high school at age 16!I have been free of his medical manipulation for 6 years now. I am now a soon to be college graduate making straight A's.He also diagnosed my mother 6 mos after diagnosing me; she never got better under his care and died worse off than when he took over her care. I, my family and friends question his motives in treating me and my mother. He saw my mother and I "pro-bono", and has refused to release my records to any doctor who has ever attempted to get them since.If you must see him, at least get a second opinion.

great with diagnosing, poor with people

he is excellent if you need a diagnosis or medication regiment but if you have a problem during he is not your man!!

Dr. Lewis Brodsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naples, FL.