Dr. Lewis Chaikin Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lewis Chaikin?

He ruined my bladder

Posted on August 3rd, 2017

It's too late for me. He was using silver nitrate and stripped off all of my bladder lining. It took years to get worse and worse until I had to get my bladder removed. I now have an Indiana Pouch which is inside my body but it's a pain in the butt! Don't ever see this DR He lost his licesne and went to jail too.

Posted on November 18th, 2015

This man is awful. I had to have his work totally corrected by a team consisting of a urologist and gynocologist.

Dr Lewis Chaikin is the best

Posted on August 16th, 2010

Dr Chaikin went way out of his way to help my husband. We had been to several dr's in Florida who sd they could not do anything else for us. But Lewis Chaikin would not stop trying. Even when we had lost hope, he had not. He is a fantastic dr and a good man. Without his help our lives would be completely different. Thank you so much Dr Chaikin for your graciousness. I truly hope more patients take the time to tell you how grateful they are or should be for your service. So many times we only talk about the bad. I am forever grateful. If there is ever anything i can do to return the generosity, please let me know. I feel i owe you so much more. God Bless.

See this man!

Posted on February 20th, 2009

This guy is great. I saw him for several years and he is the best. Take it to the bank.

Posted on October 28th, 2015