Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lewis K Clarke
Dr. Lewis K Clarke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Webster, TX. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Clarke is affiliated with Clear Lake Regional Medical Center, Methodist Hospital and Houston Methodist St John Hospital. Dr. Clarke has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Lewis K Clarke has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Surgery Recovery
- Nerve Damage
- Chronic Pain
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
I spent three years under the care of Dr. Clarke and trusted in his assessments and knowledge. I continued to suffer and my health spiraled out of control, but he remained unconcerned, likely dismissing me as a hypochondriac and giving little thought to my various symptoms he couldn't explain. I finally sought a second opinion and discovered quickly with a simple X-ray that I had Stage 3 Hodgkins Lymphoma. I called him immediately after my diagnosis requesting he help me get off all of the medications he had me on while I waited to get into an oncologist. He waited three weeks to get back to me and didn't even have the dignity to call me himself. Do not risk your health on his opinions.
My husbsnd had a hip replacement went to Kindred rehab afterwards. The service there was very good and the staff was very good. But Dr Clark, who was his doctor there, prescribed a pain medication but no one makes any more for my husband when he left there. We have been calling his office for 4 days now with no outcome. They keep saying they're going to take care of it and no one has. My husband I am afraid will go into withdrawal from the pain medicine. We are going to try another doctor tomorrow. I have no confidence in this doctor or his nurses. Quincy or Carmen.
My name is D. Herrera, he has been my Dr. for over 10 yrs. Greatest neurologist I've ever came across. I don't make alot of money due to me being on social security. But if my medicaid didn't cover our visits? I'd come out of pocket and be broke so that I could continue to be his patient without a second thought. Awesome neurologist with an outstanding high caliber of listening and education skills...
Dr. Clarke is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Lewis K Clarke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsLewis K Clarke Md Pa, 17448 Highway 3 Ste 140, Webster, TX
Dr. Lewis K Clarke is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Webster, TX.