Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Lewis Cornelius
Dr. Lewis Cornelius, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jellico, TN, with another office in Scottsville, KY. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Cornelius is affiliated with Pineville Community Hospital, Jellico Community Hospital and The Medical Center at Scottsville. He speaks English.
Dr. Lewis Cornelius has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Lewis Cornelius has the following 5 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Lewis Cornelius has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
There are no reviews for Dr. Lewis Cornelius yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Cornelius is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
The Medical Center at Scottsville
Jane Todd Memorial Hospital
Clinton County Hospital
Medical Center at Scottsville - Cal Turner Extended Care Pavilion
Allen County Hospital
38 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Memorial Medical Center
Dr. Lewis Cornelius accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lewis Cornelius is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jellico, TN.