Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lewis G Dickinson has the following 1 specialty
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Critical Care
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Gallbladder Diseases
- Laparoscopic General Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
Showing 5 of 75
Terrible Doctor, Very unprofessional with colleagues and new nurses. Has a terrible bedside manor, has had several complaints at Grand Strand Hospital. I would avid him look else where for help or at least second opinion. I am sure this comment will be deleted so he can try and keep his golden reviews and image on line.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
23 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Dr. Lewis G Dickinson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLewis Garrett Dickinson Md, 3980 Highway 9 E Ste 310, Little River, SC
Dr. Lewis G Dickinson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Little River, SC.