Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lewis Foxhall
Dr. Lewis Foxhall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Adult Care and Family Medicine. Dr. Foxhall is affiliated with University of Texas-M D Anderson Cancer Center, Ut Md Anderson Cancer Center and Houston Northwest Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Lewis Foxhall has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Care
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Foxhall is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Ut Md Anderson Cancer Center
Houston Northwest Medical Center
Memorial Hermann Hosp System, Houston, Tx
Houston Northwest Med Ctr, Houston, Tx
40 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Christus Health System
Dr. Lewis Foxhall accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMD ANDERSON CANCER CENTER, 1515 Holcombe Blvd, Houston, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lewis Foxhall in this video.
Dr. Lewis Foxhall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.