Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lewis Fram
Dr. Lewis Fram, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Galveston, TX. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Fram is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital, Spring Branch Medical Center and Memorial Hosp -Memorial City, Houston, Tx. He speaks English.
Dr. Lewis Fram has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Lewis Fram has the following 2 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Lewis Fram has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lewis Fram is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Fram is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Spring Branch Medical Center
Memorial Hosp -Memorial City, Houston, Tx
Mhhs Memorial City Hospital
Spring Branch Med Ctr, Houston, Tx
49 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Galveston
Graduated in 1964
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions301 University Blvd, Galveston, TX
Dr. Lewis Fram is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Galveston, TX.