Dr. Lewis Friedlander Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lewis Friedlander?

I Love this doctor

Posted on July 20th, 2017

I have seen him for a period time now, and he has always been kind and courteous. He answers questions and concerns well and has a calming demeanor.

I highly recommend Dr. Friedlander

Posted on April 13th, 2017

I am 4 weeks post-op breast augmentation today. Dr. Friedlander has been amazing, honest, and straight to the point throughout the entire process. I have already recommended him to several friends. I must add that the nurses are exceptional too. My breasts never looked better and my confidence is now at an all time high.

I had an amazing experience at ImageCosmetic Center

Posted on March 23rd, 2017

Dr. Friedlander is an amazing doctor especially his nurse Sherry, i had surgery on my head the moment i left my pain was under control. The scar has already heal and you can hardly tell where it was done thanks a lot Dr. Friedlander you did a great job!

Fantastic Results for a great price

Posted on February 21st, 2017

I was a bit concerned at first considering his prices were much lower than other surgeons. But after meeting with him I decided to move forward. Boy, I'm glad I did. He has done a great job for me. I'M so pleased with the results I've had even more work done. He's a very good surgeon, don't let the lower price think his skill is less just because the price is less.

Posted on February 18th, 2017

I've had several procedures performed at this surgery center. Dr. Friedlander's skills and professionalism are remarkable. Always patient and makes sure you're questions and concerns are addressed.

Great Doctor - Great Person!

Posted on February 14th, 2017

Wonderful Plastic Surgeon --- he has performed many procedures on me with fantastic results! I would highly recommend him.

Posted on February 14th, 2017

Dr. Friedlander is a caring and informative physician. He has an eye for beauty. His surgical skill is apparent based on the excellent results of several cosmetic procedures he has done. I have never had a difficult time reaching doctor Friedlander and scheduling has been easy. I've personally recommended him to both friends and family.

Great Job!

Posted on January 5th, 2016

I when in for my free consultation spent 20 to 30 minutes with Dr. Friedlander and his staff. He was up front what he could do for regarding a lift and tummy tuck and the cost in writing . I had lost over 125 weight this was the purpose for my tummy tuck. I also got my money worth on the day of the surgery we discuss lipo in the ab area and there was no addition charge for that procedure.once the surgery was complete I went home with an emergency cell number to him directly if i should need him. I am in recovery at the moment I will use him in the future if I should need any cosmetic work. He help me creative the NEW SEXY ME!

Posted on October 30th, 2015

great doc

Posted on May 22nd, 2015

Went in for consult. He was very honest. I would go back if I decide to have the procedure after I do more research.

lipo stomach

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

great service/great results

wonderful experience

Posted on September 25th, 2014

I would just like to share my experience with the doctor. He and the office staff were very prompt and friendly. The staff was patient and personable, and made me feel very comfortable as it was my first time visiting for a plastic surgery procedure. I was interested in the breast augmentation and lift procedures, and the doctor answered all of my questions and was very professional and courteous. I had a very smooth experience on my surgery day, everyone made me feel very calm and special. After 8 months, my results are looking excellent. I am so happy and content and would recommend Dr. Friedlander to my family and friends. I never thought I would feel this good in my skin again.