Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lewis L Hamilton MD
Dr. Lewis L Hamilton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cooperstown, NY. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. He speaks English.
Co Mary Imogene Bassett Hosp
Cooperstown, NY 13326
Dr. Lewis L Hamilton has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Lewis L Hamilton has the following 4 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorders
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lewis L Hamilton - Posted on March 9th, 2019
54 Years Experience
Graduated in 1964
Dr. Lewis L Hamilton Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Lewis L Hamilton's office for more information.
Co Mary Imogene Bassett Hosp Cooperstown, NY 13326
Locations & DirectionsCo Mary Imogene Bassett Hosp, Cooperstown, NY
Dr. Lewis L Hamilton is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cooperstown, NY.