Dr. Lewis Hargett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lewis Hargett?

Happy he is my Doctor

Dr Hargett saw me at hospital after my stroke. He answered all my family's questions and called my daughter who lives in Tennessee to up date her on my condition. I am back to work now thanks to Dr Hargett .

He was very professional, and knowledgeable. He went over all my questions, he remembered me from the hospital. I did not feel rushed or that he was trying to push to get to the next patient. He went over everything with me, and discussed what we should next. I would go back to him. I have had a lot of people tell me he was a good doctor, old patients and his staff.

Excellent doctor, very caring, knowledgeable in his field, professional, and would recommend him highly.

Very arrogant doctor, very lacking in knowledge.Just wanted to hurry me up and get me out.I had heard about him but I needed an appointment and he was the follow up I got after discharge. He is really awful.No more visits to him.

Dr. Lewis Hargett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.