Dr. Lewis J Kass Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lewis J Kass?

billing fraud

Fraudulent billing. Saw my child briefly and charged me the maximum allowed. Wouldn't go back again. Tried to discuss it with the office manager, who was not helpful at all.

Best experience

A little hard getting appt because he's that good! Worth the wait.

HappyMommy

Dr. Kass is a phenomenal doctor. The time and care he puts forth in caring for his patiences is evident within the first minute of an appointment with him. He is thoughtful, excellent with children who may be timid or scared, and is willing to listen to what you have to tell him. He asks questions, is very thorough, and is open to parent suggestions and input. Dr. Kass is willing to see a child while sick, and has made space in his busy schedule numerous times to see my girls when sick- something most pulmonologists don't do. I have nothing but positive things to say about Dr. Kass. We are so happy we took the recommendation of a friend and set up an appointment!

Dr. Kass saved my son!!

After 3 years of wrong diagnosis, wrong medicine, and a sick son, Dr. Kass helped my son get healthy. He was the first pediatric pulmonologist that would see my son when he was sick. He also used equipment that my son could manage and that helped accurately diagnose his issues. I really feel like Dr. Kass listened to me in order to better understand my son's situation.

Dont Go - You have been warned!

Terrible experience and terrible doctor.He misdiagnosed multiple ailments and is too free with the prescription pad. He has caused multiple issues in my family - you have been warned

Dr. Lewis J Kass is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Kisco, NY.