Lewis Lane Is this you?

Have you seen Lewis Lane?

Posted on August 20th, 2016

excellent doctor..have used him as a hand surgeon two times in the past and is the ONLY one I would go to.

All sizzle, no steak!

Posted on May 23rd, 2014

All sizzle, no steak! This MD has great credentials, but extremely poor abilities to manage complex care. The last positive review he has was written over a year ago. He is more interested in getting his consultation fees and salary from nslijhs than performing continuity of care and warranted treatments, care, or needed surgeries. Great credentials, miserable care. Don't waste your time here.

Excellent!

Posted on April 1st, 2013

Dr. Lane explained everything in detail, and answered all my questions. Surgery went smoothly, and I didn't have a need for pain medication. I'm seven days post-op Carpal Tunnel release surgery, I can write, move my hand, and haven't experienced any numbing since three days after procedure. I feel great!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on January 11th, 2012

The best of the best. Preformed my surgery on my index finger and I could not be happier. He spent all the time I needed and returned all my calls promptly. I would recommend him to anyone and would use him again.

Excellent physician

Posted on February 11th, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Lane. He was caring and very thorough. I was treated as an individual and my problem was analyzed in depth. He did not jump to the quick fix or the big bucks procedure.

Amazing skills

Posted on January 19th, 2011

In shortMy son is right handed and his right arm was torn off in a car accident between the elbow and the wrist. Although the initial surgery of reattachment was done at Albany Medical Center, Dr. Lewis Lane performed many additional reconstructive surgeries thereafter, attaching, reconnecting and reworking the muscles, tendons and nerves facilitating my son 95% use of his hand and fingers. Dr. Lanes perseverance, knowledge and bed-side-manner were a great asset in my sons recovery. My son has been able to pursue his dream of being a chef.

Posted on September 30th, 2017