Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Lewis Marola has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Lewis Marola has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Lewis Marola has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lewis Marola is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 4
Dr. Marola is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Bellevue Woman's Care Center
St Clares Hospital
Ellis Hospital - Bellevue Woman`s Care Center
Ellis Hospital - Bellevue Campus
Bellevue Woman`s Care Center of Ellis Hospital
Ellis Hospital - Mclellan Division
53 Years Experience
Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna
Graduated in 1960
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLewis J Marola MD, 2311 Algonquin Rd, Schenectady, NY
Dr. Lewis Marola is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Schenectady, NY.