Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Thromboembolism Facts about thromboembolism, including causes, symptoms, and risks.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lewis Ofstein
Dr. Lewis Ofstein, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Sioux Falls, SD. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Ofstein is affiliated with Landmann-Jungman Memorial Hospital - CAH, Flandreau Medical Center/Avera Health and Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Lewis Ofstein has the following 1 specialty
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Lewis Ofstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sioux Falls, SD.