- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lewis W Pressgrove Sr MD
Dr. Lewis W Pressgrove Sr, MD is a doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with another office in Alabaster, AL. They have 51 years of experience. Their specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. They speak English.
Dr. Lewis W Pressgrove Sr has 2 locations
Dr. Lewis W Pressgrove Sr has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Lewis W Pressgrove Sr has the following 10 expertise
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Hepatitis C
51 Years Experience
Graduated in 1968
Dr. Lewis W Pressgrove Sr Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Lewis W Pressgrove Sr
Dr. Pressgrove Sr graduated from the University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine in 1968. Dr. Pressgrove Sr works in Birmingham, AL and 1 other location and specializes in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine.