Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Lewis Resnick
Dr. Lewis Resnick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lansing, MI, with another office in Mason, MI. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Resnick is affiliated with Sparrow Ionia Hospital, Clinton Memorial Hospital and Sparrow Hospital & Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Lewis Resnick has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Lewis Resnick is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Resnick is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Clinton Memorial Hospital
Sparrow Hospital & Health System
Ingham Regional Medical Center
Sparrow Specialty Hospital
E W SparrowSt Lawrence Hospital
St. Lawrence Hospital
42 Years Experience
University of Illinois at Chicago
Graduated in 1971
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Dr. Lewis Resnick accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lewis Resnick, MD - Pediatrics in Lansing, MI, in this video.
Dr. Lewis Resnick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lansing, MI.