Dr. Joseph Romett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joseph Romett?

Posted on August 15th, 2011

Dr Romett was wonderful. Except for one receptionist, everyone else was outstanding. I was very comfortable that Dr Romett cared and understood what my issue was and how to best treat it.

Posted on May 1st, 2011

This office is not recommended! Terrible experience with Dr. Rommet and the staff. Everything seems to be a hassle for all of them.If you look at the billing they are quick to charge for everything, including things they have not done.Medical records from their office indicated that I have symmetrical pupils, yet I have been diagnosed with Horner's Syndrome (pinched optic nerve making one of my pupils smaller.) It also stated that my face was symmetrical, even though the right side of my face is swollen due to a cyst in my maxillary sinus, and my face droops on the right side do to the pinched nerve.When I explained my problems to him, he asked which symptom was bothering me the most so he could try to take care of that one specific symptom. I would prefer to try and figure out what the underlying cause of the problems are, versus just treating a single symptom.To try to treat the ringing in my ear, he put me on a diuretic called Acetazolamide 125mg. After the first two pills, my mouth, feet, and hands started going numb and tingly. Called the nurse and they transferred me over to Triamterene 37.5mg/HCTZ 25mg. I took a total of three pills over the next three days and it caused my heart to stop beating for 4-5 seconds. For the next week I was to experience severe dizzyness and and extremely irregular heartbeat. Do not go here! This has been one of the worst Doctor offices I have been to in my life! Don't waste your time or money!Not to mention they charge $1.00 per page if you want to obtain a copy of your medical records.

Posted on October 27th, 2017