Dr. Lewis Rosenblatt Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lewis Rosenblatt?

Dr. Rosenblatt is a well qualified Dr. He is very knowledgable, compassionate and caring.

No Thank You

If you want a "doctor" who will write you any prescription that you want, then he is the doctor for you. If you want an actual doctor, go somewhere else. He does not listen, or look you in the eyes. First time I saw him was a day I fell down the stairs. I was in a LOT of pain. He just brushed it off and did nothing. My elbow (where it landed on and broke the bannister) kept me up for 6-8 weeks, it hurt so bad. When I later told him this, he said, "Oh, I guess you hurt yourself.." another time I was concerned about being anemic. He looked at the skin on my arms and said that I was darker than him, so I was not anemic. Guess what, I was! I am currently trying to get my medical records from them. I have been trying for 2 weeks.

No no no

Waited for over an hour then waited another hour in the room. He came staggering in babbling incoherently and then turned around and left. So did I.

Excellent, caring physician

Everything about my experience with Dr Rosenblatt AND his staff demonstrated a commitment to excellence. He focused on my healthcare and did not allow outside distractions to occur. I couldn't be happier with his care

been my doc for 25 years

Oh dear....

Waited for him to even show up for 2 hours and my appointment was at 11am. Unfurtunately this has be come the norm. God forbid he leaves the room while you're there, you may not see him for another hour.

Very attentive to ur needs. He spent the time with me and actually cared about what was going on with me. Even though he was very busy with other patients waiting that day.

I was warned

Never on time yet never busy. You do the math.

No no no

He has no idea what he's doing. I'm not sure he knows where he's at from on minute to the next. Goes on and on about being a recovering alcoholic and drug addict. Completely unrelated to why I was seen. I'm astounded that he has a license.

Maybe it's time HE saw a doctor......

I watched him walk out of an exam room on two occasions over the course of a month, go to the sample closet and return to the wrong exam room and give the medications to and try to explain why the medications were needed to a patient he had not seen that day (the wrong patient). I can't be honest with the school for fear of retaliation so I am posting this here to warn the public.

Scary....that is all

I can't go into much detail here other than to say there are much better choices out there.

Drugs from an addict......

You will notice that the one liners on here say he's great and he may have been average at one time. Clearly most of these are written by his staff who does their best to cover up his incompetence. Seriously though.....NO.....Not if he was the last doctor left on earth......