Featured Providers Near YouSponsored Results
- Tiffany Nix, PMHNP-BCPsychiatry, TeleMedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Moses Morar, PMHNP-BCPsychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, TeleMedicine, Adult, Child/Adolescent Psychiatry, ADD/ADHDVIEW FULL PROFILE
- OC Teen CenterPsychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychology, Mental Health Counseling, Child, Teen and Young Adult PsychiatristVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Nandita Puchakayala, MDPsychiatry, TeleMedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
Dr. Lewis S Lane has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Lewis S Lane has the following 12 expertise
- Sleep Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Personality Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Mental Illness
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018, 2016, 2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
45 Years Experience
Graduated in 1977
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Lewis S Lane Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Lewis S Lane
Dr. Lane graduated from the Loma Linda University School of Medicine,Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara Facultad De Medicina in 1976. He works in Dana Point, CA and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry.