Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lewis Tanenbaum
Dr. Lewis Tanenbaum, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mill Valley, CA. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Tanenbaum is affiliated with Marin General Hospital, Seton Medical Center and California Pacific Medical Center - California Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Lewis Tanenbaum has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Actinic Keratosis
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Tanenbaum has treated both my wife and my self for several years. He is absolutely outstanding, and I am very critical of treating physicians. He consistently exhibits the highest standards of medical professionalism, and has a warm and supportive personality. You will not find a finer Dermatologist, anywhere!
Dr. Tanenbaum is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Massachusetts General Hospital
Dr. Lewis Tanenbaum accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAesthetic Dermatology Cosmetic Surgery, 535 Miller Ave, Mill Valley, CA
Dr. Lewis Tanenbaum is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mill Valley, CA.