Dr. Louis Telesford Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Louis Telesford?

Amazing doctor

Posted on March 31st, 2015

Dr. Telesford is an absolutely amazing doctor. I have gone to Yale for so many years to se doctor after doctor , they could never diagnose me. Dr. Telesford really takes the time to forgive out what is wrong with you. I have finally been relieved of my pain and couldn't be happier to continue and see him.

Owner Music Stands Alone

Posted on August 5th, 2014

Doctor Telesford is fantastic. My whole family goes to him. He takes time to explain what the problems are and what needs to be done to correct the situation. He's knowledgeable and takes a real interest in what is going on with me and what is going on in my life. We don't have the best insurance but even if I had better insurance I would not change doctors. The one complaint I have is that sometimes even when you make an appointment you can wait for a long time. However in the end he's worth the wait.

Don't Go To This Doctor!!!

Posted on June 25th, 2012

Check out is background before going to this Telesford -- he is a disgrace! I was in a car accident and he treated me like a second class citizen. Thank goodness I got the right treatment from another Doctor.

The billing staff is extremely incompetent.

Posted on June 15th, 2010

The billing staff is extremely incompetent. They mis-billed my insurance twice, inverting the numbers in my billing code twice. I asked Hamden Medical to correct it, and they took no action. I had my insurance correct the problem and pay them a month ago, yet they recently came after me for the paid amount and threatened me with legal action for unpaid balance. They did the same to Quest Diagnostics for labs. This office might be OK if you pay cash, but AVOID THEM AT ALL COST if you have coverage. Dr. Telesford is nice, though he wanted to talk about politics with me. I did not appreciate that--especially because he assumed I held the same beliefs as him. He ranted and raved, and I completely disagreed with him, though I did not want to tell him because I thought that might affect his care for me.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017