Dr. Lewis Teperman Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Lewis Teperman?

PASS

Posted on August 19th, 2014

RUDE, ARROGANT & ABSOLUTELY NO BEDSIDE MANNER!!!!! Usually I don't write reviews but felt compelled to write this one. Dr. Teperman seems to be one of those doctors who do it for the love of money and not compassion. Not only is he rude to patients but he is rude to his staff as well. I don't mind people being blunt and straight to the point but the things he is one of those people that speak before they think. He hates speaking to patients who aren't fluent in English and if you have Medicare/Medicaid for your insurance GOOD LUCK...he will push you off to one of the other doctors. You shouldn't be too mad though the other doctors are better anyway! The staff are great he's just the 1 bad apple.

Posted on October 3rd, 2012

Absolutely horrible.

Posted on September 19th, 2012

I am so thankful for Dr. Teperman and his team of experts.

Posted on August 7th, 2012

A few years back Dr. Tepperman performed a live donor transplant on me and my sister. He is very to the point, tells you exactly how it is whether you want to hear it or not. He sugar coats nothings. I very much liked him. His stern demeanor helped me recover even quickly then expected. My sister as well. Months after we sat in his office for a while and he said some things that will always stay with me. He is fast moving, he doesn't care to hurt your feelings if it helps. He's a great doctor and surgeon. Thanks to him we are both well 9 years later.

Exceptional, compassionate transplant surgeon

Posted on November 9th, 2010

Dr. Teperman is by far the best surgeon in NY. He is compassionate, caring and knowledgeable. He kept my hope alive while I awaited a life saving liver transplant. His positive energy was exactly what I needed to get through my liver and kidney failure. He was also extremely supportive to my family as they sat by my side in the hospital and helped put us all at ease. He was a huge source of comfort as we navigated the unfamiliar transplant territory. Post-transplant, his care has been thorough and spot on. He and his team are understanding, compassionate and they listen to your concerns and questions. They are the best.

Awful bedside manner

Posted on March 4th, 2008

Dr. Lewis Teperman is UNBELIEVABLY arrogant. When I finally met with him about my transplant surgery, it was a 3 minute meeting about his skills and how his previous operations had gone. He is "too busy and too important" to handle all of his patients. Since he does transplants, many people view him and the team as "life-savers" but when the doctor doesn't listen to his patient, then all he is doing is endangering lives. I was VERY disappointed in his bedside manner. He was abrupt and cold and always moving on to the next patient before I could ask a question. Thank God for the nursing staff, who treated me thoroughly and tried to get answers for me. They, too, were infuriated by the transplant team and their lack of communication and care.

Posted on October 21st, 2017