Dr. Lewis Wright Jr Is this you?

K. D. Sterling

Posted on December 21st, 2010

I was in Dr. Wright's office for 6 hours on my first visit and several hours thereafter. However I valued the time he spent with me much more than the time I had to wait for him. I have only had 3 visits. Thursday was to be my 4th, now I hear Dr. Wright has passed away. This saddens me more than anyone knows, as Dr. Wright was the first Dr. in 8 years of my ailment that has felt the huge lumps in my body that has caused my pain. God Bless You Dr. Wright. You will never know how bad my heart hurts to lose you.

BAD SHOTS!!!

Posted on September 27th, 2010

So my best friend went in to get shots in his spin towards the end of march. He was terrified of needles so they gave him a twilight sedative, I was waiting in the waiting room for 3 hours almost asking about him every 15 - 20 minutes they kept telling me that everything was alright. when all of a sudden a fire truck and an ambulance pull up to the building. There was no one at the desk and so I followed the paramedics around the building. The MA was there and told me that i needed to calm down. - mind you i was yelling and furious i just knew something was wrong. Needless to say my best friend quit breathing and ended up being brain dead because of simple steroid shots in his back. This doctor is not one that i would send my worst enemy to, if he's the only one that your insurance approves fight with them to go somewhere else. If you absolutely have to go and see him just refuse to get the steroid shots. you never know it could be you that your family is going to have to plan a memorial for if he does them.

15minute wait? Try 5 hours!

Posted on April 28th, 2010

Do NOT go to this doctor unless you don't value your time. I was over billed for my visit, just this week. I had to wait for 5 and 1/2 hours. yes, you heard me FIVE and ONE HALF HOURS!!!!My average wait time has ALWAYS been 1 hour or more and I have been going to this doctor for over a year, I could not find another in my area. I never felt like he took enough time for me and he always seems to be rushed. I was the first patient of the day and I was at the office, sitting in the waiting room for a half hour before he even showed up! His office does NOT follow up after a procedure and when you call, you get an answering service that tells you they will call back in 24 to 48 hours. Then the NEVER do!! I have found some one else to go to now and I will NEVER go back to this guy!

Posted on July 23rd, 2015