- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lewis Z Wright MD
Dr. Lewis Z Wright, MD is a doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. Their specialties include Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Dr. Lewis Z Wright has 2 locations
Dr. Lewis Z Wright has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Lewis Z Wright has the following 7 expertise
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Kidney Biopsy
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Lewis Z Wright Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Lewis Z Wright
Dr. Wright graduated from the Howard University College of Medicine in 1970. Dr. Wright works in New York, NY and 1 other location and specializes in Internal Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Wright is affiliated with Mount Sinai St Luke's Hospital.