Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lexey S Parker has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Lexey S Parker has the following 11 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
Dr. Lexey S Parker is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
I would NEVER use Dr. Lexey S Parker again as a dr. She not good for her word!! I',m California resident , she promised that she accept my calif insurance (Under emergence circumstances) i was 18 year old, and having spontaneous abortion.(Ectopic pregnancy) She never accepted my medical insurance or even billed my insurance. Her husband, the bill, would call my home at before legal bill collection hours. Rudely demanding payment. Since she only tied the tube in half, so it would happen again. I've had several reconstructive surgeries to repair the damage. Please request a second opinion for your owe sake.
42 Years Experience
University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLexey Shuron Parker Md, 4005 Plateau Rd, Reno, NV
Dr. Lexey S Parker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reno, NV.