Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leyla Daneshdoost
Dr. Leyla Daneshdoost, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bethlehem, PA. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Daneshdoost is affiliated with St Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus. Dr. Daneshdoost has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Leyla Daneshdoost has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Leyla Daneshdoost has the following 12 expertise
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Cushing Disease
- Gland Issues
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
Dr. Leyla Daneshdoost has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Leyla Daneshdoost is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 36
she and her office broke my patient confidentiality . she said she could tell by "just looking" at me that I didn't need her help. wouldn't listen to my questions, was extremely intimidating , and scoffed at MY input/information , etc. about myself! she did not know current findings on how to diagnose adrenal issues or anything much else. It was a total waste of time and money for me . she was one of the worst drs I have ever seen.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Daneshdoost is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Drexel University College Of Medicine
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Leyla Daneshdoost accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsLeyla Daneshdoost MD PC, 65 E Elizabeth Ave Ste 708, Bethlehem, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Leyla Daneshdoost in this video.
Dr. Leyla Daneshdoost is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bethlehem, PA.