Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Leyla M Solis has the following 3 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Leyla M Solis has the following 8 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Leyla M Solis has 3 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Leyla M Solis is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
definitivamente no les recomiendo a la q se hace llamar Dra Solis es una persona falta de etica y profesionalismo muy irrersponsable y desatenta, mi hija de 12 anos fue diagnosticada con una tos contagiosa,el departamento de salud me dio instrucciones de llamar a mi doctor de inmediato y pedirle q nos recetara un antibiotico de inmediato al resto de mi familia para prevenir ser contagiados,dure mas de 24 horas tratando de comunicarme con ella dejandole mensajes urgentes tanto con las recepsionistas como con personal de la clinica pero nunca tuve una respuesta sabiendo lo contagioso de la tos es demasiado irrresponsable de un Doctor hacer caso omiso de los pacientes,es la 1ra vez q tenemos un caso tan desagradable con un doctor en USA y desafortunadamente tenia q ser hispana ojala nunca nos cruzemos otra vez con un doctor tan falto de etica y tan irresponsable,gracias por nada Dra Solis!
I only saw this doctor once.The wait time was average, the building was nice.The nurse took my pulse, weighed me, and asked me basic questions.The doctor came in and asked me more questions, and then left.That was my once a year check-up.No heart check, reflex check, nothing. My insurance only allowed one yearly exam with her and I didn't get it. I contacted them and they said what I had does not qualify as an exam, and to contact the office to get my records. I contacted them twice, and I never received the requested records. She got paid for an exam by my insurance, and I had to find another doctor in a year. Horrible.
Aurora Health Care
Dr. Leyla M Solis accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
Locations & Directions
Dr. Leyla M Solis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Francis, WI.