Dr. Lezley R Brown Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Lezley R Brown?

she's great!!

Beyond disappointed...

I don't know if it's the doctor or the practice but no one seems to get anything right there. Although the doctor and the office staff were friendly and courteous, they all seemed to be totally scattered, don't communicate well, and don't follow up on anything, especially calls they promise to return. I know it's difficult to find a decent primary care provider in this area these days, but this office is as mismanaged as it gets. If your health is a priority and your experience is anything like mine, I think you are better off anywhere else. (And if cleanliness were on the ratings I would give it less than a star.)

Exceptional!

I am so happy to have Lezley Brown as my doctor. She brings a welcome perspective as, besides her knowledge of western medicine, she is well versed in alternative therapies that work. This is the best of both worlds and I feel totally confident to be in her care when I need it!

Disappointed

When Doctor Brown first came to Nevada County and began seeing a relative of mine who I take care of she was a breath of fresh air. She took time and had a sincerity about her but in the past year or so she has been less attentive, more rushed and the follow up calls my relative recieved no longer happen. My relative who is 84 years old was left waiting in the waiting room for 50 minutes. When I voiced my frustration about the wait . Doctor Brown did not seem to have any concern or understanding but rather argued that we were waiting 40 minutes not 50. I stated that if we were 10 minutes late for the appointment we would not be seen. Doctor Brown appeared angry and argued this point too saying that is not true when actually it had happened in the past and Dr. Brown had cancelled appointments with my relative in the past too. Dr. Brown had to ask me when my relative had last been seen by her because she did not even bring my relatives chart in with her. She spent 5 minutes with my relative and stated that maybe we would like to see another doctor since she usually runs late for her appointments and she would give us a list of other doctors. It seemed as if Doctor Brown had become a bit arrogant and had lost her bedside manner and sincerity. We left the office feeling angry, disrespected and dissappointed...

teriffic

she is the best doctor in the universe i love her care and cherish her skills

Dr. Lezley R Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grass Valley, CA.