Dr. Li-Hon H Chang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Li-Hon H Chang?

Dr, Chang has been my PCP for years. She listens to me, treats me with respect and a person with intelligence. Over the years she has seen me through a lot of illness and accidents, always with good humor. She is firm when she needs to be and I believe she has my best interests at heart, no matter what. So very fortunate to have her as my doctor.

Dr. Chang has been my Dr. For 17 years. She is very competent but also very personable. She has also referred me to speciality dr's who I liked very much

Dr Chang is the, very best in care, I made a mistake and left when I moved away I hope she will take me back-its worth the drive

One of the Best!

Dr. Chang is an amazing doctor, always takes her time with you and puts the patient first. I've been a patient for almost 20 years and am truly blessed to have found her.

Truly the best!

Truly amazing doctor. Always listens, never rushes and is really concerned on getting and keeping her patients healthy. Blessed to have her for my doctor.

Simply the Best

Brilliant, consienscious, through and informative. I've had many primary doctors over the years in the managed care world. I've been fortunate as all have been very good doctors. Li - Hon Chang, though, is the best. Wonderful sense of humor too.

Dr. Chang is one in a million

I had an emergency and Dr Chang took the time to see me and correctly diagnosed me and I am forever greatful to her as I was in terrible pain. She is very kind and spends time with you and for this I will be forever in her debt.

She is an outstanding Dr. She has only your best interest in her heart and listens to your every word. She has taken care of me and my mother who died of terminal cancer. One can only ask for a better person to guide you. It is not about the business but about the quality of care for the physican. I have suffered from something that we cannot put our figure on but she has done everytning to attempt the best service.

Dr. Chang is fantastic! She listens to my concerns/complaints, recommends a simple treatment but says if that doesn't work she'll refer me to a specialist. She diagnosed my cervical neuralgia (pinched nerve in my neck) when the on-call MD thought I'd suffered a stroke. She also diagnosed my irritable bowel disorder after a colonoscopy revealed no abnormalities in my GI tract. She notes my cholesterol and blood sugar. Although she is a conscientious doctor who obviously enjoys her work, I get the impression she has another life she enjoys also.

Dr. Li-Hon H Chang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.