Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Li Zhang has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Li Zhang has the following 6 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Li Zhang has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 65
This is by far the most horrible doctor I have met. When I was pregnant I was seeing my OB/GYN dr who advised me she had a contract with this Dr Zhang for patients to follow up with their babies so I said oh ok, knowing I would be taking her to the dr I had already chosen but on the day I delivered her this so called dr came in and started saying things so fast I could not understand anything except asking me what type of insurance coverage I had. I told her state horizon nj health and she advised me she could not take care of my daughter uless I called them 1st which I did from my room. I was advised by them that she was covered under me for the 1st 30 days to which I told this dr. So when I took her to the dr's ofc (which happened to be the same as my OB/GYN's ofc) I was asked for 110.00 by some man and was told because horizon nj would not pay I went on my cell and called them again and this time I put him on the line and he was told the baby was covered after the call I saw he dr and she said since horizon nj only paid her 26.00 a visit she would put and bill for 2 visits at which time I did not say anything but as soon as I left her ofc I called Horizon and told them about it and they said maybe I misunderstood her. This is why we as parents can not afford good health insurance for our families cause dr's do such shady and illegal things with insurance companies today that the consumer is left holding the bill. I will never, ever take my 1st baby back to her and I will also never return to my OB/GYN if this is who she deals with and how whe practices also.I agree that she needs to be turned into the state for committing fraud ,if enough of us parents call maybe they will finally do something. And just one more thing, Ms Melissa Ortiz you were in front of me that same day and you hugged this dr and made it seem as if you were chummy chummy with her so please tell the truth on here instead of lying. I witnessed your inter actions with her myself and its a shame you are involved in her schemes. maybe the state needs to look into your relationship with her also
Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Dr. Li Zhang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Li Zhang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kearny, NJ.