Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Liana Diants has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Liana Diants has the following 7 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 22
Very disatisfied with total care, filed a formal complaint with Pt. Advoc.- Diag. was very vague was reluctant to comm. with me - arrogant and indefferent, etc. - I was in ICU with a number of serious medical problems; she released me on a Friday and was to follow up with my primary Dr. that Monday and she wrote on my perscription that I could return to work that Monday without discussing it with me. I still had pneumonia, trouble breathing and heavyness in my chest. I would never want to have her for my doctor again.
Dr. Diants is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
Yerevan University Of Traditional Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Mt Sinai Hospital - Medical Center
Dr. Liana Diants accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsRedlands Community Hospital, 350 Terracina Blvd, Redlands, CA
Dr. Liana Diants is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redlands, CA.