Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Liana G Rinzler
Dr. Liana G Rinzler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI, with another office in Grand Rapids, MI. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Rinzler is affiliated with Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services and Spectrum Health Kelsey Memorial Health Center. Dr. Rinzler has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Liana G Rinzler has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Liana G Rinzler has the following 16 expertise
- Women's Health
- Lipid Disorders
- Menstrual Pain
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Adolescent Medicine
- Birth Control
Dr. Liana G Rinzler has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Liana G Rinzler is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
She will usually be far behind schedule (gets later as the day goes on)...but you can call ahead to the office to get an estimate of when to actually arrive. And the reason she is often late is that she spends as long with each patient as you need - never hurries you. That is worth it to me. Also she is very thorough and very knowledgeable. She doesn't miss anything. Will order a lot of tests, but is more than willing to listen to patient and skip any they prefer not to have, also.
Dr. Rinzler is a great physician. She has been with my through two of my pregnancies and muiltiple years of exams and I continue to go back because of her knowledge, understanding and concern for me as a patient. I would highly recommend her! Office wait is not uncommon but a few minutes is fine when she give me the time I need for my concerns.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2015, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Rinzler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
37 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Liana G Rinzler accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- Spectrum Health
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Liana G Rinzler in this video.
Dr. Liana G Rinzler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.