Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lianis Bidot
Dr. Lianis Bidot, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newport News, VA, with other offices in South Hill, VA and Miramar, FL . She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Bidot is affiliated with Community Mem Health Center, Sentara Careplex Hospital and Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Lianis Bidot has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Lianis Bidot has the following 3 expertise
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Bidot is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Community Mem Health Center
Sentara Careplex Hospital
Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
Community Memorial Healthcenter
31 Years Experience
University of Puerto Rico
Graduated in 1982
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lianis Bidot is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport News, VA.