Dr. Lianne De Serres Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lianne De Serres?

Posted on May 12th, 2017

Dr de Serres is very dedicated to her patients.

Great doctor

Posted on June 26th, 2012

She was very kind and personable during our visit. She clearly loves children and really seemed to enjoy examining and cajoling my child. I was amazed that my daughter was so calm during the appointment because she usually always cries....She spent alot of time explaining what was going on with my daughter and did not want to rush into surgery. I felt very comfortable that she had my child's best interests in mind and I really appreciated how she calmed me as the parent and involved me in the treatment decision. I will bringing my other kids to see her.

Posted on August 11th, 2017