Dr. Lianxi F Liao Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lianxi F Liao?

Terrible Experience

I will not visit this doctor again. I waited almost an hour in the waiting room, where the receptionist and staff were texting and gossiping. Then waited for 30min to see the Dr. He spent only a few minutes with me, and didn't listen to anything I was concerned about. Then, they had me waiting in the room for another 45min. Turns out they FORGOT I was still there, and I never received any closure to the appointment. Nobody followed up - I've called multiple times for test results and over a month has gone by with no call back. I paid to visit this doctor twice, and feel as though my money was flushed down the toilet. I will not recommend him or his practice.

excelllent, excellent cardiologist!communicates with you as special person rather than just as a patient.Had my wife visit him when she had minor problem and she was equally very impressed!

Dr. Lianxi F Liao is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.