Dr. Liat Shama Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Liat Shama?

Outstanding physician and surgeon

Posted on September 23rd, 2017

My husband is a patient of Dr. Shama. On Wednesday, September 19th, she performed a very complex sinus surgery for him. The surgery was a success and he is on the road to recovery. We felt we were in the hands of an outstanding professional and just wanted others to know about our experience.

Posted on March 17th, 2014

Dr. Shama and Dr. Gardner are the ONLY exceptional ENT doctors anywhere, I am convinced!! Just absolutely caring, go the extra mile. Take care, where other doctors just said, I can't help you, or tried to make me feel crazy! I can not say enough wonderful things about them. If you have problem sinuses they will work until they find something/anything that helps/works!!! Some days you need to wait, but it is all worth it.

excellent doctor

Posted on July 30th, 2013

love, love, love this doctor! Patient, kind, will do whatever she can to help you. Enjoys her work as a doctor, and it shows. I have seen numerous otolarynglogists over the years. Believe me - she is probably the best!

Very Good and kind

Posted on December 17th, 2012

She does a very good job with you, and is kind and will listen to you...

Posted on September 23rd, 2017