Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Libeau J Berthelot has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Libeau J Berthelot has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
- Alzheimer's Disease
Dr. Libeau J Berthelot has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 1 of 4
I've been seeing Dr Berthelot for over 13 years. He was in Franklinton La when I started seeing him. When he moved to Folsum La I follows his practice there. He's an excellent doctor. Very through. He will do everything he can to get to the root of your problem. If he can't and you need a specialist he recommends one for you. I've referred many people to him. He takes his time with you. You can ask him anything and feel comfortable doing so.
Dr. Berthelot is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
43 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1975
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Libeau J Berthelot accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS LA BlueConnect HMO POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCaroline Sue Battles Md, 82525 Highway 25, Folsom, LA
Dr. Libeau J Berthelot is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Folsom, LA.