Dr. Liberation De Leon Is this you?

3.8

bad

Posted on January 9th, 2015

U wait too long for the dr....and she gets there till 11:00am...and doesn't spend time with u and your child all she does is give prescriptions....she is a bad dr stay away and her staff is so rude.

Too Long

Posted on February 16th, 2010

Was taking My one month to her because she was in the dilivery room, But as a new parent I feel as though she dosent spend enough with my daughter, I often feel lost and confused because she dosent really explain whats going on... yes shes quick to diagnos but dosent really explain it to us, I feel like just a number.I understand she has alot of patients but Id rather go with someone that will take the time to explain to us what it is thats going on. I would recomend this Doc to maybe older kids but not New Borns.

Posted on August 8th, 2009

The wait is too long! She spends very little time in the room with us. What I like about her is her ability to quickly diagnose my kids when they are ill. She should spend more time in the room to answer questions.

Posted on November 2nd, 2016