More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Libuse K Hardekopf has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
My DIL took my grandson in to Dr. Hardekopf for a well-baby exam. My DIL is part Hispanic and my son is white. Dr. Hardekopf continually made snide comments beginning with "You people..", referring to her race. She also made comments about having medicare and getting everything for free. By the way, my grandson is on my son's health insurance plan. This should make no difference anyway, people on medicare shouldn't be shamed by a doctor. This breaks my heart that they were treated this way.
Very impressed by the thoroughness of her exam on my child and the care, compassion and concern she genuinely showed concerning his conditions. Also extremely happy with her recommendations for continued care and therapy with other healthcare professionals. Also impressed with her knowledge of his conditions which aren't widely known about. I work as a hospital professional myself and have to admit I am very particular in my chioce of physicians. Overall i would happily refer any of my friends or colleagues with children to her office.
Dr. Hardekopf is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
23 Years Experience
Graduated in 1995
University Of New Mexico Health Sciences
Dr. Libuse K Hardekopf accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Rocky Mountain Health
- Rocky Mountain Good Health and Vista HMO PPO
- Rocky Mountain Summit Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPediatric Associates, 947 S 5th St, Montrose, CO
Dr. Libuse K Hardekopf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montrose, CO.