Dr. Lidia Koulova Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Lidia Koulova?

Very pleased.

Posted on July 28th, 2016

She has a deep interest for getting to know her patient and a deep desire to help.

Horrible!!

Posted on February 15th, 2016

I cannot even believe she is a doctor. She has absolutely no bedside manner and not once did she call my husband to let him know what his results were.

Did not properly diagnose my Dad.

Posted on October 29th, 2015

My father was seeing Dr. Lidia Koulova for 4 years for anemia. And he wound up with Stage 4 Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma! How can someone go to a hematologist every 6 months for 4 years and this doctor did dot detect or even look for cancer? He is home with Hospice care now because he is 82 and too weak to undergo more chemo. The R-chop almost was too strong for him because he was already so very weak. If this very curable cancer was detected earlier, he wouldn't have been as week! He wound up in the hospital with Hypercalcemia and adrenal failure and that is when the Hospital discovered this cancer. I wouldn't recommend Dr. Koulova to anyone! The only reason I gave one star is because you have to enter something. I wouldn't give her even one star.

Receptionists, Nurses and Dr. Rude

Posted on July 26th, 2012

I have been a patient for a few years longer than I should have. Consistently on average the staff members (phone receptionishts and nurses) are rude, lack a smile or any type of pleasant look on their face and are incompetent in much of what they do (in-particular the phone staff). They are seemingly just going through the motions as it relates to their job and its not fair to the patients.Dr. Koulova is short with her time as for example I only received 19 minutes of her attention during a consult. She took labs I had from the hospital to copy letting me know she would come back when done to finish answering my questions. Instead the nurse came back with the labs and letting me know we are done. I told her that the Dr. said she would come back to finish the appointment and she rudely and without compassion, responded by telling me that she's now in with another patient and I would have to wait and hour.It's this type of interaction with the staff and Dr.'s that is sinful as they are in such a strong position to help those in need in multiple ways, one of which should be the easiest and that is simply being nice, having some type of a smile and being accomodating.Goshen Medical Associates continues to have staff that have lost sight of the primary reason they are in this profession and that is to help their patients on several fronts that all tie back to helping them feel better which we all know is not just physically but mentally.

Posted on September 30th, 2017