Dr. Lidia F Vitale Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Lidia F Vitale?

Fantastic Doctor

Dr. Vitale delivered my son and was fabulous throughout the entire experience. He was my first pregnancy and delivery and the entire practice was wonderful from first appointment through my post-delivery check up. Doctors are always available and someone is always on call and at the hospital which is an amazing reassurance when you are due any day. I was due on Christmas Eve and called when I had signs of labor on Christmas Day and the doctor returned my call to the Answering Service within MINUTES. Currently pregnant with my second baby and am so happy to have the doctors at Advanced Ob-Gyn providing my prenatal care.

Very positive experience

My first visit with Dr. Vitale for a routine check up was a pleasure. She and her staff are warm, thorough and professional. The office atmosphere is welcoming and well organized. I am past my childbearing years, but wish I'd had a doctor like Dr. Vitale to deliver my children.

greedy practice

Greedy practice made me have ultrasound every week, switched to a new doctor who was so confused as to why. Spent 3minutes and billed for 25.

Patient

Dr. Vitale is a fabulous OBGYN

Her skills as an OBGYN coupled with her personality make Dr. Vitale a fabulous OBGYN! You know exactly how your pregnancy is progressing every week and throughout labor she is hands on and a terrific coach. ( You can't find a better doctor! Having been with her for 12+ years, this was more reinforced this past year when she deducted a lump in my breast that resulted in breast cancer. Strongly recommend her - and I have!

Patient-centric care

Dr. Vitale has the best bedside manner of any physician I have ever visited. She is personable, takes time with the patient, nswers all questions, is easy to talk to, and highly skilled professionally and technically.

Very rushed, didn't take my concerns seriously. I thought she seemed very judgemental.

Always seemed rushed and did not address myconcerns. After having ultrasound told me I hada fibroid tumor which cause me much concern. Next year ordered another seemingly unneccaryultrasound without instructions to technican as to why ordered. Technician said there was no tumor present. I am no longer a a patient of Dr. Vitale.

Professional

No doctor ego here, Dr. Vitale is very courteous. Excellent doctor.

Dr. Lidia F Vitale is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flemington, NJ.