Dr. Lido Chen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lido Chen?

Posted on October 24th, 2016

I've been going to Dr. Chen's office for pain management for well over a decade. I've found her staff to be friendly, knowledgeable and caring. I won't go anywhere else!

Posted on April 8th, 2015

Kind, understanding, giving, listens & trusts your opinion, non-judgmental, nice, visits were easy (maintenance Rx)

Wonderful Physician and office staff

Posted on January 28th, 2015

Dr. Chen and staff are very courteous and understanding. I have only great things to say about this office. I have had injections and had very good results. The procedure was explained to me as well. The Physician uses an in network and an out of network facility for the procedures. The benefits were explained to me and due to my desire to have my procedure asap due to the pain, I chose the out of network facility and was pleased with the care. I would recommend this Physician with no hesitation.

Great Pain Management Doctor

Posted on June 16th, 2013

I have had 3 surgeries on my neck. C-3 to T1. Dr. Chen has been able to manage my ongoing pain problems for the past 10 years. Because of Dr Chen I have a better quality of life.

New In Town? Watch Out!

Posted on May 1st, 2013

I'm older, moved here for 15 hr. surgery Trying To Come Off My Meds. due to liver & much better BUT Dr. Chen would not take me as a patient! I was told in so many words by her Mgr. that if I did not need injections to 'help' me then they were not interested. (Injections are an ongoing, very long term assist). Be Careful....unless you need years & years of 'injections' no..don't go.

Great Doctor and very nice staff

Posted on January 20th, 2012

Dr. Chen is personal, listens to you and really cares about your medical condition. Her staff is well trained and very caring. What a great medical practice!

Just a word of advice..

Posted on November 12th, 2010

I think Dr. Chen is a really nice Dr and her staff is great as well. Make sure you verify with your insurance that BOTH Dr. Chen and her"facility" are in network before you have anything done.In my case, Dr. Chen was listed by my insurance as in network, which is one of the reasons I selected her.I wasn't clearly informed beforehand that I would be billed both for the Dr. and separately (out of network) for the facility.Following my treatment, I was shocked to find out her "facility", i.e another room in the same office, was NOT in network. This resulted in an out of network facility charge to my insurance that was 5 times higher (well over $10k total) than Mission hospital charged me for the same procedure!

good expierence

Posted on February 1st, 2010

I was called in very quickly and did not have to wait long once I was inside my room. She was very helpful and did not seemed rushed at all. She made sure I understood everything and took her time with me. It was a good expierence.

An excellent caring and concerned physician who knows her specialty well

Posted on January 15th, 2010

I have a horrible chronic pain problem from bone marrow cancer, fibromyalgia, AND cfs. She has not given up on me and is open to all treatment options. She is a believer and loves the Lord Jesus and prays with patients when requested. #1 person and physician

Posted on October 2nd, 2017