Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lien Lam DO
Dr. Lien Lam, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Lavon, TX. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Lam is affiliated with Baylor Medical Center at Garland. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Lien Lam has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Lien Lam is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Lien Lam - Posted on May 30th, 2017
Dr. Lam is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baylor Medical Center at Garland
11 Years Experience
University of North Texas
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Lien Lam Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Lien Lam's office for more information.
440 State Highway 78 Lavon, TX : (972) 853-0444
Locations & Directions440 State Highway 78, Lavon, TX
Dr. Lien Lam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lavon, TX.