Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lieschen Quiroz
Dr. Lieschen Quiroz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK, with other offices in Oklahoma City, OK and Oklahoma City, OK . She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Quiroz is affiliated with OU Medical Center, The University Hospital and Presbyterian Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Lieschen Quiroz has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Lieschen Quiroz has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Lieschen Quiroz has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lieschen Quiroz is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Quiroz is a great doctor. She explained things very clearly and answered all my questions during office visits. I recently had a robotic prolapse repair with Dr. Quiroz and I am extremely pleased with the results and the care provider by her, the office personnel and OU Medical Center. I highly recommend Dr. Quiroz.
Dr. Quiroz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
OU Medical Center
The University Hospital
Children's Hospital Of Ok
12 Years Experience
University of Southern California
Graduated in 2001
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Lieschen Quiroz in this video.
Dr. Lieschen Quiroz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.