Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Liesl B Smith has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Liesl B Smith has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Liesl B Smith has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Liesl B Smith is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
dr. smith has been my doctor for over 10 years now. even after moving out state, i still come back to see her for my yearly check-ups. if i am concerned about a test result, or anything else, she will actually call me back to discuss it. she is warm, friendly, and caring. she is also proactive and up on the latest research. the office staff is also warm, friendly, and very responsive. BEST KEPT SECRET IN DALLAS!!!
22 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Liesl B Smith accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPresbyterian Womens Clinic, 8160 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 224, Dallas, TX
Dr. Liesl B Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.