Dr. Ligeia Collins Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Ligeia Collins?

Doctor traumatized our son and sent us to Children's because she wanted to go home.

Posted on February 9th, 2017

Dr. Collins was absolutely dreadful and a mothers nightmare if your child needs help. We came to the walkin when my son had a laceration to his chin, it was about an hour before their closing time. We were the only ones there and still had to wait while my son bled and bled. The nurse was nice but the moment Dr. Collins walked in with her bad attitude, I knew it wasn't going to be good. She did not explain anything and after she shot my son in his gash with the numbing medicine (that is extremely painful) she said she would have to transfer us because she could not do the stitches. By the time we got to Childrens hospital even their staff were amazed she sent us away because what she had done was the worst part of the procedure. We were also then rushed to see a doctor because the medicine only lasts so long until it wears off. I hope no other mother and child ever has to go through the pain and fear and anger she put my family through. She should not work with kids due to her zero patience level, also don't schedule her to close your clinic because she will just transfer you else where. Worst experience of my sons life and I hope she knows the damage she caused. My son no longer trust any doctor.

SHE IS EXCELLENT

Posted on May 24th, 2009

My cousin is an excellent doctor.

Posted on October 30th, 2015