Dr. Lijun Dai Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Lijun Dai?

If you are young....

Posted on September 26th, 2017

I have me not been feeling well for about 6 months. I had swelling in different areas of my body. After a visit with Dr. Dai, at the end of the visit, Dr. Dai made a few comments to me that offended me. She said, "your wheels are always turning", which ment I am always thinking of things that are wrong with me. And I'm making them up. She thought since I was young there was nothing wrong with me. Very bad bed side manners with younger patients. She's great with the older patients I understand, but she is not nice with younger patients. She gave me bloodwork that needed taken before I went back to see her in 2 months. I did the bloodwork and went to another Pittsburgh Hospital. There was something found in the bloodwork, but too late! Insult me and then want to treat me when you find out my "wheels" really weren't turning and there was something actually wrong!

Posted on January 11th, 2017