Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Lila Aflatooni has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Lila is very plesant and caring. I always know that she will take time needed when I do finally get into the room. I wish that diagnosis were more accurate more often. That having been said she has been accurate on the really big important issues. The PA that works with her is not as good. He is also dismissive of patients stated concerns and somes completely ignores a stated need for certain answers. He implies that women are sometimes hypochrondiacal - thus justifying his dismissals without ever saying much. I try to not see him. As long as I am able to get referrals to specialists I don't mind staying with Dr. Lila. She does seem to be willing to refer out upon request. So when I think I not getting results from her I just ask for a referral and it's done.
Dr. Aflatooni is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Harrison Medical Center
46 Years Experience
Tehran School Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1967
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Lila Aflatooni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bremerton, WA.